- Published Jan 1st
Start off your day with a hearty burrito packed with chili beans, eggs scrambled with crumbled bacon, shredded cheese, and more!
Turkey Bacon Breakfast Burrito Ingredients
The following are the ingredients needed to make delicious Turkey Bacon Breakfast Burrito for 8 servings:
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 (14 ounce) package Butterball® Turkey bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 16 large eggs
- 8 (10 inch) flour tortillas, warmed
- 1 (16 ounce) can seasoned chili beans, warmed
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 large avocado, halved, pitted, peeled, diced
- 1 cup chopped cilantro
- 2 cups salsa or pica de gallo
- 1 cup sour cream
Turkey Bacon Breakfast Burrito Cooking Instructions
- Ready In-
The following are the steps to cook Turkey Bacon Breakfast Burrito easily:
- 1 Heat oil in skillet over medium heat. Add eggs to skillet. Cook, pulling cooked portion to the center. Add bacon and continue cooking until eggs are firm. Remove from heat.
- 2 To assemble burritos, evenly portion heated beans down center of each tortilla. Top beans with egg mixture, cheese, avocado and cilantro. Fold in opposite sides of each tortilla, and then roll up, burrito-style. Cut diagonally in half and serve with salsa and sour cream
Per Serving: 722 calories; 40.4 grams of fat; 55.4 grams of carbohydrates; 37.7 grams of protein; 429 milligrams of cholesterol; 1358 milligrams of sodium.