- Published Aug 12th
- Ready In45m
These enchiladas are a great way to use leftover Thanksgiving turkey. Serve with sour cream and refried beans if desired.
Turkey Enchiladas Ingredients
The following are the ingredients needed to make delicious Turkey Enchiladas for 6 servings:
- 2 cups shredded Cheddar and Monterey cheese blend
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 (2 ounce) can sliced black olives
- 24 (6 inch) corn tortillas
- 1 (19 ounce) can red enchilada sauce
- 4 cups cooked turkey, chopped
Turkey Enchiladas Cooking Instructions
- Ready In45m
To cook Turkey Enchiladas, you need about 25 minutes of preparation time. The time needed to cook this Turkey Enchiladas is about 20 minutes , and you can serve your Turkey Enchiladas within 45 minutes . The following are the steps to cook Turkey Enchiladas easily:
- 1 Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Lightly grease a 9x13 inch baking dish.
- 2 In a small bowl, combine the cheese, onion, and black olives.
- 3 In a small skillet, heat enough oil to lightly coat one tortilla, and cook until soft. Remove and dip in enchilada sauce to coat.
- 4 Add turkey and cheese mixture to center of tortilla, roll and place in the prepared dish. Repeat until bottom layer of pan is covered with enchiladas. Spread enough sauce over bottom layer to cover.
- 5 Repeat process with a second layer; spread remaining sauce on top and sprinkle with remaining cheese mixture. Bake 20 minutes in the preheated oven, or until cheese is melted.
Per Serving: 673 calories; 33.5 grams of fat; 53.6 grams of carbohydrates; 41.4 grams of protein; 136 milligrams of cholesterol; 499 milligrams of sodium.