A super simple one-pot dinner that’s low calorie, low carb, paleo, gluten-free and takes just 10 minutes to make. This will be your go-to week night dinner! Serve immediately or store in the refrigerator up to 3 days.
- 1 teaspoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 ¼ pounds ground turkey breast
- 1 cup diced green bell pepper
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 2 teaspoons Italian seasoning
- ½ teaspoon ground black pepper
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 3 cups marinara sauce
- 2 cups baby spinach leaves
- 4 zucchini, cut into noodle-shape strands
- 1 Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add turkey breast, green pepper, garlic, Italian seasoning, ground black pepper, salt, and red pepper flakes; cook and stir until turkey is lightly browned, 4 to 5 minutes.
- 2 Stir marinara sauce and baby spinach into the turkey mixture; cook and stir until marinara sauce is warm through, about 3 minutes.
- 3 Stir zucchini noodles into the sauce with tongs; cook and stir until the zucchini is slightly tender, 2 to 3 minutes.
- Calories 301.2
- Carbohydrate 26.8 g
- Cholesterol 84.8 mg
- Fat 6.1 g
- Fiber 6.1 g
- Protein 34.3 g
- Saturated Fat 1.5 g
- Sodium 802.9 mg
- Sugar 15.7 g