- Published May 24th
- Ready In50m
Turkey Tetrazzini I Ingredients
The following are the ingredients needed to make delicious Turkey Tetrazzini I for 6 servings:
- 1 (8 ounce) package angel hair pasta
- 2/3 cup sliced onion
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground white pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon poultry seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon ground mustard
- 2 cups milk
- 1 cup shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons chopped pimento peppers
- 1 (4.5 ounce) can sliced mushrooms
- 1 pound cooked turkey, chopped
Turkey Tetrazzini I Cooking Instructions
- Ready In50m
To cook Turkey Tetrazzini I, you need about 25 minutes of preparation time. The time needed to cook this Turkey Tetrazzini I is about 25 minutes , and you can serve your Turkey Tetrazzini I within 50 minutes . The following are the steps to cook Turkey Tetrazzini I easily:
- 1 Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add the pasta and cook for 4 minutes, or until almost tender. Drain.
- 2 Melt the butter in a saucepan over medium heat. Add the onion; cook and stir until tender. Stir in the flour until blended, then gradually stir in the milk so that no lumps form. Season with salt, pepper, poultry seasoning and mustard. Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly until the mixture thickens. Remove from the heat and add 2/3 cup cheese and pimento, stirring until cheese melts. Add undrained mushrooms to cheese sauce.
- 3 Place a layer of pasta in the bottom of a 9x13 inch baking dish. Cover with a layer of turkey, and then a layer of cheese sauce. Repeat the layers. Sprinkle remaining 1/3 cup cheese over top.
- 4 Bake for about 25 minutes in the preheated oven, until sauce is bubbly and cheese on top is toasted.
- Partner Tip
- Reynolds® Aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean-up easier.
Per Serving: 497 calories; 25.4 grams of fat; 31.4 grams of carbohydrates; 34.9 grams of protein; 113 milligrams of cholesterol; 837 milligrams of sodium.