Turkey and zucchini combined with olives and feta result in super moist and flavorful meatballs. These can be served alone, over couscous, over rice, or even over a bed of lettuce for a main dish salad.
- 1 pound ground turkey
- 1 small zucchini, grated and squeezed dry
- 1 large egg, beaten
- ½ cup panko bread crumbs
- 10 pitted kalamata olives, diced
- 4 tablespoons crumbled feta cheese
- 1 teaspoon Greek seasoning (such as Cavender's®)
- 1 cup Greek yogurt
- ¼ cup jarred roasted red pepper strips
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 1 Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- 2 Combine turkey, zucchini, egg, bread crumbs, olives, feta cheese, and Greek seasoning in a large bowl. Mix until evenly combined.
- 3 Form meatballs using an ice cream scoop and place onto a baking sheet.
- 4 Bake in the preheated oven until no longer pink in the center, about 25 minutes.
- 5 While the meatballs are baking, place Greek yogurt, red pepper strips, lemon juice, olive oil, and garlic in a food processor. Pulse until well blended. Season with salt and pepper. Serve dipping sauce alongside meatballs.
- Calories 238.3
- Carbohydrate 10 g
- Cholesterol 99.9 mg
- Fat 14 g
- Fiber 0.4 g
- Protein 20.4 g
- Saturated Fat 4.7 g
- Sodium 431.4 mg
- Sugar 2.3 g
Disclosure: Some of the links below are affiliate links. This means that, at zero cost to you, RedCipes will earn an affiliate commission if you click through the link and finalize a purchase.