This recipe takes pumpkin pie to a whole new level, with drizzled caramel, chopped pecans and airy COOL WHIP Whipped Topping. Cue the applause.
- ¼ cup caramel ice cream topping
- 1 (6 ounce) ready-to-use graham cracker crumb crust
- ½ cup PLANTERS Pecan Pieces
- 2 (3.4 ounce) packages JELL-O Vanilla Flavor Instant Pudding
- 1 cup cold milk
- 1 cup canned pumpkin
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 (8 ounce) tub COOL WHIP Whipped Topping, thawed, divided
- 2 tablespoons caramel ice cream topping
- 2 tablespoons PLANTERS Pecan Pieces
- 1 Pour 1/4 cup caramel topping onto bottom of pie crust; sprinkle with 1/2 cup nuts.
- 2 Beat next 5 ingredients in large bowl with whisk until blended. Stir in 1-1/2 cups COOL WHIP; spoon into crust.
- 3 Refrigerate 1 hour. Top with remaining COOL WHIP, caramel topping and nuts just before serving.
- Calories 321.2
- Carbohydrate 46.9 g
- Cholesterol 2.1 mg
- Fat 13.9 g
- Fiber 1.9 g
- Protein 2.7 g
- Saturated Fat 5.4 g
- Sodium 489.1 mg
- Sugar 163.2 g
Disclosure: Some of the links below are affiliate links. This means that, at zero cost to you, RedCipes will earn an affiliate commission if you click through the link and finalize a purchase.