- Published Mar 30th
Tuscan Cream Cheese Spread Ingredients
The following are the ingredients needed to make delicious Tuscan Cream Cheese Spread for 6 servings:
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 2 teaspoons chopped garlic
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 (14 ounce) can artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 1/3 cup chopped black olives
- 8 green onions, chopped
- 3 ounces sun-dried tomatoes, softened and chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped parsley
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh chives
Tuscan Cream Cheese Spread Cooking Instructions
- Ready In-
The following are the steps to cook Tuscan Cream Cheese Spread easily:
- 1 In a medium bowl, mix cream cheese, garlic and salt; stir and blend in artichoke hearts and olives.
- 2 Add green onions, tomatoes, parsley and chives; gently mix together.
- 3 Refrigerate for several hours or overnight to blend flavors; serve.
Per Serving: 365 calories; 27.4 grams of fat; 20.8 grams of carbohydrates; 11.4 grams of protein; 82 milligrams of cholesterol; 1092 milligrams of sodium.