These festive rolls are flavored with orange and honey.
- 3 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1 tablespoon chopped pecans
- 1 tablespoon orange zest
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 (12 ounce) can refrigerated flaky biscuit dough
- ½ cup white sugar
- ¼ cup orange juice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- 2 In a small bowl, combine butter, pecans, orange peel and honey. Mix well.
- 3 Separate dough into 10 biscuits. Separate each biscuit in half. Spread top of ten layers with 1 teaspoon of honey-orange mixture. Top each biscuit with other half and press together to form 10 filled biscuits. Place rolls in ungreased 8 or 9 inch square pan.
- 4 In a small saucepan, combine sugar, orange juice and vanilla. Cook over high heat until sugar is dissolved and syrup begins to boil. Stir constantly; spoon over rolls in pan.
- 5 Bake for 10 minutes or until golden brown. Allow to cool for 2 minutes and invert on serving plate. Serve warm.
- Calories 195.1
- Carbohydrate 27.4 g
- Cholesterol 9.5 mg
- Fat 8.6 g
- Fiber 0.4 g
- Protein 2.4 g
- Saturated Fat 3.4 g
- Sodium 365.4 mg
- Sugar 14.8 g