- Published Jan 21st
Two Bowl Cake Ingredients
The following are the ingredients needed to make delicious Two Bowl Cake for 24 servings:
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 cups white sugar
- 5 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups cold water
- 2/3 cup vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons distilled white vinegar
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
Two Bowl Cake Cooking Instructions
- Ready In-
The following are the steps to cook Two Bowl Cake easily:
- 1 Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- 2 In a medium bowl combine the flour, sugar, cocoa, soda, and salt--stir to mix well.
- 3 In a large bowl combine water, oil, vinegar, and vanilla. Dump the dry ingredients into the water mixture and stir with a fork until smooth. DO NOT BEAT. Pour batter into an UNGREASED 9x13 inch pan.
- 4 Bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 35 to 40 minutes.
Per Serving: 180 calories; 6.4 grams of fat; 29.3 grams of carbohydrates; 1.8 grams of protein; 0 milligrams of cholesterol; 202 milligrams of sodium.