Going for a fun Halloween idea, thought of my pink peppermint patties and instantly knew what to do. Same recipe, just different concept. Enjoy.
- 1 (24 ounce) package white chocolate-flavored almond bark (melting chocolate)
- 24 peppermint candy canes, broken into pieces
- 1 drop red food coloring, or as desired
- 1 Melt white chocolate in top of a double boiler over simmering water, stirring frequently and scraping down the sides with a rubber spatula to avoid scorching, 10 to 20 minutes.
- 2 Place candy canes in a food processor; pulse until powdery with tiny pieces. Stir candy cane powder into melted white chocolate until well mixed, thick, and somewhat lumpy. Add food coloring until desired color is reached.
- 3 Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Spoon mixture, about 2 teaspoons per mint, onto the baking sheet, about 1-inch apart. Cool to room temperature and store mints in a resealable bag.
- Calories 209
- Carbohydrate 35.2 g
- Cholesterol 4.7 mg
- Fat 7.2 g
- Protein 1.3 g
- Saturated Fat 4.3 g
- Sodium 28.7 mg
- Sugar 27.3 g
Disclosure: Some of the links below are affiliate links. This means that, at zero cost to you, RedCipes will earn an affiliate commission if you click through the link and finalize a purchase.