This sweetened tofu recipe is baked in a graham cracker pie crust and served chilled. Try drizzling with a sweet berry sauce for extra color and flavor.
- 1 (12 ounce) package soft tofu
- ½ cup soy milk
- ½ cup white sugar
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- ¼ cup maple syrup
- 1 (9 inch) prepared graham cracker crust
- 1 Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- 2 In a blender, combine the tofu, soy milk, sugar, vanilla extract and maple syrup. Blend until smooth and pour into pie crust.
- 3 Bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 30 minutes. Remove from oven and allow to cool; refrigerate until chilled.
- Calories 323
- Carbohydrate 50.8 g
- Fat 11.2 g
- Fiber 0.8 g
- Protein 5.8 g
- Saturated Fat 2.2 g
- Sodium 216 mg
- Sugar 39.4 g
Disclosure: Some of the links below are affiliate links. This means that, at zero cost to you, RedCipes will earn an affiliate commission if you click through the link and finalize a purchase.