- Published Jul 13th
- Ready In2h
Vegan Eggplant with Tahini Ingredients
The following are the ingredients needed to make delicious Vegan Eggplant with Tahini for 6 servings:
- 2 large eggplants
- 1/4 cup tahini
- 2 lemons, juiced
- 1 clove garlic, grated
- 2 tablespoons pomegranate molasses, divided
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil, or more to taste
- 1/2 bunch fresh parsley, chopped
Vegan Eggplant with Tahini Cooking Instructions
- Ready In2h
To cook Vegan Eggplant with Tahini, you need about 15 minutes of preparation time. The time needed to cook this Vegan Eggplant with Tahini is about 45 minutes , and you can serve your Vegan Eggplant with Tahini within 2 hours . The following are the steps to cook Vegan Eggplant with Tahini easily:
- 1 Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- 2 Place eggplant on a baking sheet and poke numerous times with the tip of a sharp knife.
- 3 Bake in the preheated oven until eggplant is soft, mushy, and dark brown, about 45 minutes. Allow to cool, about 1 hour.
- 4 Peel eggplant and cut flesh into large cubes. Place into a bowl.
- 5 Mix tahini, lemon juice, and grated garlic in a cup. Add 1 tablespoon pomegranate molasses and salt; mix well. Pour tahini sauce over eggplant and mix well. Drizzle with remaining 1 tablespoon pomegranate molasses and olive oil. Sprinkle parsley on top.
- Cook's Note:
- You need to adjust the amount of pomegranate molasses to your own personal taste. I usually use a large clove of garlic and hence a little more pomegranate molasses, but it's up to you.
Per Serving: 123 calories; 6.6 grams of fat; 15.5 grams of carbohydrates; 4.2 grams of protein; 0 milligrams of cholesterol; 45 milligrams of sodium.