- Published Aug 6th
- Ready In1h
Vegan Enchilada Bake Ingredients
The following are the ingredients needed to make delicious Vegan Enchilada Bake for 6 servings:
- 1 cup crushed tomatoes
- 2 cups cooked white rice
- 1 (15 ounce) can vegetarian refried beans
- 1/2 (16 ounce) can diced tomatoes and green chiles (such as RO*TEL®)
- 8 ounces sliced seitan
- 1/2 (8 ounce) package shredded mozzarella-style vegan cheese (such as Daiya®)
- 9 (6 inch) corn tortillas
- 1 (15 ounce) can green enchilada sauce
Vegan Enchilada Bake Cooking Instructions
- Ready In1h
To cook Vegan Enchilada Bake, you need about 15 minutes of preparation time. The time needed to cook this Vegan Enchilada Bake is about 45 minutes , and you can serve your Vegan Enchilada Bake within 1 hour . The following are the steps to cook Vegan Enchilada Bake easily:
- 1 Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- 2 Pour crushed tomatoes into the bottom of a casserole dish. Layer 1/3 of the rice, 1/3 of the beans, 1/3 of the diced tomatoes, 1/3 of the seitan, 1/3 of the vegan cheese, 1/3 of the tortillas, and 1/3 of the enchilada sauce into the dish, in that order. Repeat with 2 more layers.
- 3 Bake in the preheated oven until vegan cheese melts and casserole is heated through, about 45 minutes.
Per Serving: 395 calories; 8.4 grams of fat; 57.5 grams of carbohydrates; 21.9 grams of protein; 0 milligrams of cholesterol; 1158 milligrams of sodium.