- Published Dec 2nd
- Ready In25m
Vegan Mushroom Gravy Ingredients
The following are the ingredients needed to make delicious Vegan Mushroom Gravy for 4 servings:
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 (8 ounce) package sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 cups vegetable broth
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 pinch dried thyme
Vegan Mushroom Gravy Cooking Instructions
- Ready In25m
To cook Vegan Mushroom Gravy, you need about 5 minutes of preparation time. The time needed to cook this Vegan Mushroom Gravy is about 20 minutes , and you can serve your Vegan Mushroom Gravy within 25 minutes . The following are the steps to cook Vegan Mushroom Gravy easily:
- 1 Heat oil in a saucepan over medium-high heat. Add mushrooms and saute until soft, about 8 minutes. Add flour and stir until mushrooms are evenly coated. Slowly pour in vegetable broth, stirring continuously, until flour has completely dissolved and is mixed into the broth. Add salt, pepper, garlic powder, and thyme; stir to combine.
- 2 Bring gravy to a boil. Reduce heat to low, stir occasionally, and simmer until thickened, about 5 minutes.
Per Serving: 177 calories; 14.2 grams of fat; 10.6 grams of carbohydrates; 3.1 grams of protein; 0 milligrams of cholesterol; 378 milligrams of sodium.