So easy and everyone will love this curry made with coconut milk, spinach, tomatoes, garbanzo beans, and pasta!
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 pound rigatoni pasta
- 1 (14 ounce) can full-fat coconut milk
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can petite diced tomatoes
- 1 cup water
- ½ (15 ounce) can garbanzo beans, drained
- 3 teaspoons red curry paste
- 2 teaspoons curry powder, or more to taste
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- ground red pepper to taste
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes, halved
- 3 cups fresh spinach
- 1 Heat olive oil in a large saucepan over medium heat and cook onion until soft and translucent, about 3 minutes. Add garlic and cook 1 more minute. Add rigatoni pasta, coconut milk, diced tomatoes, water, garbanzo beans, red curry paste, curry powder, garlic powder, salt, black pepper, and red pepper; stir to combine. Cover with a tight-fitting lid and bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer, stirring every 2 minutes, for 13 to 15 minutes.
- 2 Stir in cherry tomatoes and spinach; cook for 2 to 3 more minutes. Taste and adjust seasoning with salt, black pepper, and red pepper.
- Calories 511.1
- Carbohydrate 70.7 g
- Fat 20.8 g
- Fiber 6.5 g
- Protein 14.4 g
- Saturated Fat 13.4 g
- Sodium 282.1 mg
- Sugar 5.3 g
Disclosure: Some of the links below are affiliate links. This means that, at zero cost to you, RedCipes will earn an affiliate commission if you click through the link and finalize a purchase.