- Published Mar 16th
- Ready In45m
Vegan Potatoes au Gratin Ingredients
The following are the ingredients needed to make delicious Vegan Potatoes au Gratin for 8 servings:
- 6 large potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 1 1/4 cups vegetable broth, divided
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1/8 teaspoon nutmeg
- 2 cups soy milk
- 1 1/2 cups shredded Cheddar-flavored soy cheese, divided
- 1 cup soft bread crumbs
- 3 teaspoons paprika
Vegan Potatoes au Gratin Cooking Instructions
- Ready In45m
To cook Vegan Potatoes au Gratin, you need about 20 minutes of preparation time. The time needed to cook this Vegan Potatoes au Gratin is about 25 minutes , and you can serve your Vegan Potatoes au Gratin within 45 minutes . The following are the steps to cook Vegan Potatoes au Gratin easily:
- 1 Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- 2 Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Add potatoes and cook until tender but still firm, about 15 minutes. Drain and place in a 9 x 13 inch baking dish.
- 3 Meanwhile, in a small saucepan over high heat, boil 2 tablespoons of broth. Reduce heat to low. Stir in flour, seasoning salt, pepper, mustard and nutmeg. Gradually add soy milk, stirring constantly until thickened. Stir in half of the soy cheese. Stir constantly until cheese is melted. Pour over potatoes.
- 4 In a small bowl combine the remaining broth and the bread crumbs. Spoon evenly over potatoes. Top with remaining soy cheese. Sprinkle with paprika.
- 5 Bake in preheated oven for 20 minutes.
Per Serving: 322 calories; 2.6 grams of fat; 66.9 grams of carbohydrates; 9.2 grams of protein; 0 milligrams of cholesterol; 329 milligrams of sodium.