- Published Aug 29th
- Ready In30m
Vegan Pumpkin Pie Blondies Ingredients
The following are the ingredients needed to make delicious Vegan Pumpkin Pie Blondies for 36 servings:
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 (15 ounce) can pumpkin puree
- 1/4 cup canola oil
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
Vegan Pumpkin Pie Blondies Cooking Instructions
- Ready In30m
To cook Vegan Pumpkin Pie Blondies, you need about 10 minutes of preparation time. The time needed to cook this Vegan Pumpkin Pie Blondies is about 20 minutes , and you can serve your Vegan Pumpkin Pie Blondies within 30 minutes . The following are the steps to cook Vegan Pumpkin Pie Blondies easily:
- 1 Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Lightly grease a 9-inch square baking pan.
- 2 Sift flour, white sugar, brown sugar, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon, cloves, ginger, nutmeg, and salt together in a bowl. Stir pumpkin, canola oil, and vanilla extract into flour mixture until a thick batter forms. Pour batter into prepared baking pan.
- 3 Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean, 20 minutes.
- Cook's Notes:
- I usually use slightly less than 1/4 cup canola oil. Goes great with cream cheese frosting (or the vegan version)! Can be made into muffins with the addition of a 1/4 cup water, although cook time will change.
Per Serving: 61 calories; 1.7 grams of fat; 10.7 grams of carbohydrates; 0.9 gram of protein; 0 milligrams of cholesterol; 94 milligrams of sodium.