These flavorful and filling burritos are satisfying and vegan, too! Perfect as-is or topped with guacamole or your favorite sauce. Try switching out the refried beans for black beans and corn for a fun twist!
- 1 cup sweet potato, peeled and cut into 1/4-inch cubes
- ½ cup yellow onion, sliced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon taco seasoning mix
- ½ cup vegan refried beans
- 4 large vegan tortillas
- 1 cup cooked brown rice
- ¼ cup salsa
- 1 Preheat the oven to 450 degrees F (230 degrees C).
- 2 Toss sweet potatoes, onion, olive oil, and taco seasoning together in a bowl. Spread out onto a baking sheet.
- 3 Roast in the preheated oven, about 30 minutes or until desired level of doneness.
- 4 Spread 1/4 of the beans down the center of each tortilla. Top each tortilla with 1/4 cup rice, 1/4 of the vegetable mixture, and 1 tablespoon salsa.
- Calories 557.4
- Carbohydrate 87.3 g
- Cholesterol 2.5 mg
- Fat 16.7 g
- Fiber 7.8 g
- Protein 13.7 g
- Saturated Fat 3.4 g
- Sodium 1121.1 mg
- Sugar 5.6 g
Disclosure: Some of the links below are affiliate links. This means that, at zero cost to you, RedCipes will earn an affiliate commission if you click through the link and finalize a purchase.