Spinach, corn bread mix and cream corn come together to make a beautiful casserole that has been loved by my family for years, thanks to my mom Alice!
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 (8 ounce) can cream-style corn
- 1 cup low-fat sour cream
- ¼ cup margarine, melted
- 1 (8.5 ounce) package corn muffin mix
- 1 Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a 9 inch square baking dish.
- 2 In a large bowl, stir together the spinach, eggs, corn, sour cream and margarine until well blended. Stir in the dry cornbread mix. Pour into the prepared pan, and spread evenly.
- 3 Bake for 35 minutes in the preheated oven, or until firm and slightly browned on the top.
- Calories 226.1
- Carbohydrate 24.8 g
- Cholesterol 52.5 mg
- Fat 12.2 g
- Fiber 1.4 g
- Protein 5.9 g
- Saturated Fat 3.8 g
- Sodium 605.3 mg
- Sugar 4 g