- Published Aug 8th
- Ready In35m
Veggie Casserole Ingredients
The following are the ingredients needed to make delicious Veggie Casserole for 6 servings:
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can French-style green beans, drained
- 1 (11 ounce) can white corn, drained
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1/2 green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 (8 ounce) container sour cream
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of celery soup
- 1/2 cup shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1/2 (16 ounce) package cheese flavored crackers, crushed
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
Veggie Casserole Cooking Instructions
- Ready In35m
To cook Veggie Casserole, you need about 10 minutes of preparation time. The time needed to cook this Veggie Casserole is about 25 minutes , and you can serve your Veggie Casserole within 35 minutes . The following are the steps to cook Veggie Casserole easily:
- 1 Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- 2 In a large bowl, combine green beans, corn, onion, and green bell pepper. Stir in sour cream, condensed soup, and shredded cheese. Season with salt and pepper. Mix well, and spread into a 2 quart casserole dish. In a separate bowl, mix together the crushed crackers and melted butter. Sprinkle over vegetable mixture.
- 3 Bake in preheated oven, for 25 minutes, or until the top is golden brown.
Per Serving: 483 calories; 30.8 grams of fat; 41.7 grams of carbohydrates; 10.2 grams of protein; 57 milligrams of cholesterol; 1263 milligrams of sodium.