Summer’s best berries meet up with banana, pineapple, mint, and black tea in this light and colorful smoothie. A splash of lemon juice adds just the right brightness to the mix.
- 1 cup brewed black tea (such as Gold Peak®), chilled
- 1 cup frozen mixed berries
- 1 cup frozen pineapple chunks
- 1 banana, broken into chunks and frozen
- ½ lemon, juiced
- 3 fresh mint leaves, or more to taste
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1 Combine tea, berries, pineapple, banana, lemon juice, mint, and honey in a blender. Blend until smooth.
- Calories 298.3
- Carbohydrate 77.3 g
- Fat 0.6 g
- Fiber 6.5 g
- Protein 3.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Sodium 11.3 mg
- Sugar 36.1 g
Disclosure: Some of the links below are affiliate links. This means that, at zero cost to you, RedCipes will earn an affiliate commission if you click through the link and finalize a purchase.