This is an extra-fudgy pie! Absolutely delicious when garnished with fudge sauce, whipped cream, and a strawberry.
- 1 ¾ cups walnut halves
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- ¼ cup butter
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½ cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 (9 inch) pie shell
- 1 Coarsely chop 1 1/2 cup nuts.
- 2 In medium saucepan, over low heat, stir condensed milk, butter or margarine, and cocoa until the butter melts and mix is warm; remove from heat.
- 3 Stir in eggs, flour, vanilla, and chopped nuts; pour into prepared pie crust. Sprinkle top with remaining 1/4 cup walnut halves.
- 4 Bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 50 minutes or until center is firm. Serve warm or cold garnished with fudge sauce, whipped cream, and a strawberry, if desired.
- Calories 483.3
- Carbohydrate 42.9 g
- Cholesterol 101.7 mg
- Fat 32.1 g
- Fiber 3.3 g
- Protein 11.6 g
- Saturated Fat 9.4 g
- Sodium 233.1 mg
- Sugar 28.2 g
Disclosure: Some of the links below are affiliate links. This means that, at zero cost to you, RedCipes will earn an affiliate commission if you click through the link and finalize a purchase.