Who said salads have to be served chilled? This soon-to-be family classic is best served warm.
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- ½ red onion, diced
- ¼ cup diced red bell pepper
- 1 tablespoon Patak's Tandoori Curry Paste
- 1 ½ cups fully cooked lentils, drained
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- ¼ cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1 Add olive oil to a pan on medium heat. Add onions and peppers and saute until tender.
- 2 Stir in Patak's Tandoori Curry Paste.
- 3 Add lentils and saute until hot.
- 4 Pour the mixture into a serving bowl, top with lemon juice, parsley, and enjoy!
- Calories 319
- Carbohydrate 35.2 g
- Fat 14.4 g
- Fiber 13.4 g
- Protein 14.4 g
- Saturated Fat 2 g
- Sodium 532.4 mg
- Sugar 5 g