What’s the secret to a creamy, dreamy, super-easy wintertime dessert cocktail? Temperature! This rich riff on the usually icy White Russian gets a bold java jolt and a warmup from hot coffee. Just drop in a chocolate truffle, cocoa-bomb style, for next-level lusciousness.
- 3 fluid ounces hot strong coffee
- 1 fluid ounce coffee-flavored liqueur (such as Kahlua®)
- 1 fluid ounce vodka
- 1 fluid ounce half-and-half
- 1 round chocolate truffle
- 1 Fill a heat-safe glass mug with boiling water; let stand a few minutes to warm the mug. Discard water.
- 2 Add coffee, coffee liqueur, and vodka to the mug; stir gently to combine. Drizzle half-and-half over the drink. Place truffle on a spoon or thread onto a decorative pick; balance on the glass rim.
- 3 Tip truffle into the drink just before drinking.
- Calories 211.6
- Carbohydrate 12.5 g
- Cholesterol 11.2 mg
- Fat 3.6 g
- Protein 1 g
- Saturated Fat 2.2 g
- Sodium 17.2 mg
Disclosure: Some of the links below are affiliate links. This means that, at zero cost to you, RedCipes will earn an affiliate commission if you click through the link and finalize a purchase.