A healthy, easy summer dessert with a new fresh taste that will keep you coming back for more! You can serve this salad right away, although refrigeration heightens the flavors and crisps the fruit.
- 4 cups coarsely chopped seedless watermelon
- 4 cups seedless red grapes, halved
- 2 tablespoons grated lemon zest
- 2 tablespoons grated lime zest
- 1 Combine watermelon and red grapes in a bowl. Sprinkle lemon zest and lime zest over fruit and toss lightly. Cover bowl and refrigerate, about 1 hour.
- Calories 162
- Carbohydrate 40.9 g
- Fat 1.2 g
- Fiber 2.8 g
- Protein 2.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.3 g
- Sodium 5.1 mg
- Sugar 36.5 g