- Published Jul 9th
- Ready In4h 57m
White Chocolate Panna Cotta with Stewed Strawberries Ingredients
The following are the ingredients needed to make delicious White Chocolate Panna Cotta with Stewed Strawberries for 6 servings:
- 6 ounces white chocolate, chopped
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 1 tablespoon white sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla bean paste
- 1 tablespoon boiling water
- 1 1/2 teaspoons unflavored gelatin powder
- Stewed Strawberries:
- 4 ounces fresh strawberries, quartered
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 2 teaspoons white sugar
White Chocolate Panna Cotta with Stewed Strawberries Cooking Instructions
- Ready In4h 57m
To cook White Chocolate Panna Cotta with Stewed Strawberries, you need about 15 minutes of preparation time. The time needed to cook this White Chocolate Panna Cotta with Stewed Strawberries is about 12 minutes , and you can serve your White Chocolate Panna Cotta with Stewed Strawberries within 4 hours 57 minutes . The following are the steps to cook White Chocolate Panna Cotta with Stewed Strawberries easily:
- 1 Combine white chocolate, heavy cream, 1 tablespoon sugar, and vanilla bean paste in a saucepan over low heat; cook and stir until chocolate has melted and mixture is smooth, 5 to 7 minutes.
- 2 Place boiling water in a small bowl. Sprinkle gelatin powder over water and stir until dissolved. Stir gelatin mixture into white chocolate mixture until smooth.
- 3 Ladle white chocolate mixture into six 1/2-cup ramekins. Cover with plastic wrap and chill until set, about 4 hours.
- 4 Combine strawberries, orange juice, and 2 teaspoons white sugar in a saucepan over medium heat. Bring to a boil; reduce heat and simmer, covered, until strawberries have softened and mixture has a syrupy consistency, 2 to 3 minutes. Remove from heat, cover, and refrigerate until chilled, about 30 minutes.
- 5 Spoon some stewed strawberries over each ramekin to serve.
- Cook's Note:
- Substitute vanilla extract for the vanilla bean paste, if preferred.
Per Serving: 454 calories; 38.4 grams of fat; 25.3 grams of carbohydrates; 4 grams of protein; 115 milligrams of cholesterol; 57 milligrams of sodium.