- Published Jun 13th
White Chocolate Pound Cake Ingredients
The following are the ingredients needed to make delicious White Chocolate Pound Cake for 12 servings:
- 2 tablespoons white sugar
- 8 (1 ounce) squares white chocolate
- 1 cup butter
- 2 cups white sugar
- 5 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon almond extract
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 (1 ounce) square semisweet chocolate
- 4 (1 ounce) squares white chocolate, melted
White Chocolate Pound Cake Cooking Instructions
- Ready In-
The following are the steps to cook White Chocolate Pound Cake easily:
- 1 Preheat oven to 350 degrees (175 degrees C). Grease one 10 inch bundt pan. Sprinkle 2 tablespoons of white sugar in the bundt pan.
- 2 Chop four squares of the white chocolate and melted 4 of the others. Set aside.
- 3 In a mixing bowl, cream butter and 2 cups of the sugar until light and fluffy, about 5 minutes. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Stir in extracts and the melted white chocolate.
- 4 Combine flour, baking powder, salt and baking soda; add to the creamed mixture alternately with the sour cream. Beat just until combined.
- 5 Pour 1/3 of the batter into the prepared pan and sprinkle with 1/2 of the chopped white chocolate. Repeat. Pour remaining batter on top.
- 6 Bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 55 to 60 minutes or until a knife inserted near the center comes out clean. Melt chocolate in the top of two double boilers or in bowls in the microwave. Stir until smooth. Set aside to cool.
- 7 Let cake cool in pan for 10 minutes then remove from pan and let cool on a wire rack completely. Once cool place cake on a serving dish and drizzle with melted white and semisweet chocolate. Garnish with strawberries, if desired.
Per Serving: 623 calories; 31.5 grams of fat; 78.4 grams of carbohydrates; 8.4 grams of protein; 132 milligrams of cholesterol; 338 milligrams of sodium.