A decadent white chocolate-raspberry Bundt® cake made easy with the help of a cake mix.
- 1 (15.25 ounce) package vanilla cake mix
- 1 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1 cup water
- ⅓ cup vegetable oil
- 3 eggs
- 1 (3.9 ounce) package instant white chocolate pudding mix
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- ½ cup seedless raspberry jam
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- ¼ cup butter, softened
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a fluted tube pan (such as Bundt®).
- 2 Combine cake mix, yogurt, water, oil, eggs, and pudding mix in a large bowl. Beat using an electric mixer on low speed until moistened. Increase speed to medium and beat for 2 minutes. Stir in white chocolate chips. Pour 1/2 of the batter into the prepared pan. Drizzle raspberry jam over batter; lightly swirl batter and jam together using a knife. Pour remaining batter on top of jam.
- 3 Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean, about 55 minutes.
- 4 Remove cake from the oven and let cool in the pan on a rack for 20 minutes before inverting onto a serving plate.
- 5 While cake cools, combine cream cheese and butter using an electric mixer in a mixing bowl until fluffy. Add vanilla extract; gradually mix in confectioners' sugar until combined. Place icing in a gallon-sized zip-top bag and refrigerate until ready to use.
- 6 When ready to ice cake, transfer cake to a plate and snip the corner of the frosting bag using scissors. Drizzle cake with frosting.
- Calories 525.8
- Carbohydrate 65.8 g
- Cholesterol 78.5 mg
- Fat 27.4 g
- Protein 6.6 g
- Saturated Fat 12.7 g
- Sodium 492.5 mg
- Sugar 34.4 g