- Published Apr 2nd
- Ready In1h
White Coq Au Vin Ingredients
The following are the ingredients needed to make delicious White Coq Au Vin:
- 2 (10.75 ounce) cans cream of mushroom soup
- 1 ½ cups shredded Cheddar cheese
- ½ cup half-and-half
- ⅓ cup white wine
- ⅓ cup mayonnaise
- 8 cooked skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- ½ cup grated Parmesan cheese, or to taste
White Coq Au Vin Cooking Instructions
- Ready In1h
To cook White Coq Au Vin, you need about 10 minutes of preparation time. The time needed to cook this White Coq Au Vin is about 50 minutes , and you can serve your White Coq Au Vin within 1 hour . The following are the steps to cook White Coq Au Vin easily:
- 1 Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- 2 Combine cream of mushroom soup, Cheddar cheese, and half-and-half in a saucepan; bring to a boil, stirring often. Remove saucepan from heat and stir white wine and mayonnaise, a little at a time, into soup mixture, stirring after each addition until white sauce is smooth.
- 3 Arrange chicken breasts side-by-side in a shallow baking dish. Pour white sauce over chicken and top with Parmesan cheese.
- 4 Bake in the preheated oven until bubbling and chicken is warmed, about 45 minutes.
Per Serving: 441 calories; 6.8 g of carbohydrate; 107 mg of cholesterol; 29 g of fat; 0 g of fiber; 35 g of protein; 10.5 g of saturatedFat; 818 mg of sodium; 1 g of sugar;