Easy and quick breakfast recipe. No fuss, no muss. Use your favorite marinara and make sure any jarred variety has no added sugar to keep it Whole30® compliant. Serve with a breakfast salad and some plantain home fries. Feedback is always welcome!
- 1 cup water, plus more as needed
- 1 cup marinara sauce
- 4 eggs
- 1 Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- 2 Heat water in a kettle or pot until it begins to steam; remove from heat. Pour 1 cup steaming water into the bottom of a casserole dish.
- 3 Spoon 1/4 cup marinara sauce into each ramekin. Crack 1 egg over marinara in each ramekin. Arrange ramekins in the water in the casserole dish. Fill casserole dish with enough water to reach the midpoint of each ramekin.
- 4 Bake in the preheated oven until yolks are firm, about 25 minutes.
- Calories 125.9
- Carbohydrate 9 g
- Cholesterol 187.3 mg
- Fat 6.7 g
- Fiber 1.6 g
- Protein 7.4 g
- Saturated Fat 2 g
- Sodium 328 mg
- Sugar 5.9 g