This is great for creating a small amount of a great dressing for any salad greens, but mesclun greens seem to go with this really well.
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon whole-grain mustard
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 1 Combine olive oil, mustard, vinegar, salt, and pepper in a Mason jar or container with a tight-fitting lid; cover tightly with the lid and shake vigorously until thickened, about 2 minutes. Taste dressing and adjust flavor with salt and pepper.
- Calories 193.9
- Carbohydrate 1.6 g
- Fat 20.7 g
- Protein 0.5 g
- Saturated Fat 2.9 g
- Sodium 99.1 mg
- Sugar 1.1 g