- Published Apr 11th
- Ready In30m
Wilted Spinach and Almond Salad Ingredients
The following are the ingredients needed to make delicious Wilted Spinach and Almond Salad for 4 servings:
- 8 cups chopped fresh spinach
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 3 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 red onion, very thinly sliced
- 2 hard-boiled eggs, thinly sliced (optional)
- 1/2 cup sliced toasted almonds
- ground black pepper to taste
Wilted Spinach and Almond Salad Cooking Instructions
- Ready In30m
To cook Wilted Spinach and Almond Salad, you need about 20 minutes of preparation time. The time needed to cook this Wilted Spinach and Almond Salad is about 10 minutes , and you can serve your Wilted Spinach and Almond Salad within 30 minutes . The following are the steps to cook Wilted Spinach and Almond Salad easily:
- 1 Place spinach in a large serving bowl.
- 2 Heat canola oil, sesame oil, red wine vinegar, Dijon mustard, honey, and salt in a skillet; bring to a boil. Pour hot dressing over spinach. Toss immediately to coat all the leaves with hot dressing. wilting the spinach.
- 3 Cook and stir onion in the same skillet; coat onion with any remaining dressing in the skillet.
- 4 Divide wilted spinach among 4 plates; sprinkle each with hard-boiled egg, onion, and toasted almonds. Season with black pepper.
Per Serving: 238 calories; 19.3 grams of fat; 11.3 grams of carbohydrates; 7.5 grams of protein; 106 milligrams of cholesterol; 723 milligrams of sodium.