- Published Aug 29th
- Ready In50m
Winter Vegetable Hash Ingredients
The following are the ingredients needed to make delicious Winter Vegetable Hash for 6 servings:
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 pound Yukon Gold potatoes, diced
- 1/2 pound fresh shiitake mushrooms, diced
- 1 red bell pepper, diced
- 1 small acorn squash, diced
- 1 shallot, finely chopped
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 pinch ground black pepper
- 1 cup chopped kale
- 4 sprigs fresh sage
Winter Vegetable Hash Cooking Instructions
- Ready In50m
To cook Winter Vegetable Hash, you need about 15 minutes of preparation time. The time needed to cook this Winter Vegetable Hash is about 35 minutes , and you can serve your Winter Vegetable Hash within 50 minutes . The following are the steps to cook Winter Vegetable Hash easily:
- 1 Place oil and butter in a large skillet over medium heat. Melt butter and mix in potatoes, mushrooms, pepper, squash, and shallot. Season with garlic powder, salt, and pepper. Cook 25 minutes, stirring occasionally, until potatoes are tender.
- 2 Mix kale and sage into skillet. Continue cooking 5 minutes, until kale is wilted. Serve and enjoy!
Per Serving: 223 calories; 10.9 grams of fat; 28.9 grams of carbohydrates; 4.1 grams of protein; 10 milligrams of cholesterol; 76 milligrams of sodium.