This is a wonderful, extremely easy, alcohol-based punch to serve around Halloween time. I served it at a party last weekend and it was the first thing to go! Sherbet scooped on top gives a gross and slimy witches’ brew, Halloween look! SO TASTY for being so GROSS-looking!
- non-latex plastic glove (optional)
- 1 cup water, as needed
- 2 (1.5 fluid ounce) jiggers grenadine syrup, or as desired
- large plastic cauldron (from party store)
- 2 gallons orange juice
- 2 (2 liter) bottles lemon-lime soda
- 1 liter vodka
- 2 (750 milliliter) bottles champagne
- 2 gallons orange sherbet
- 1 cup peeled green grapes
- 1 Fill plastic glove with water, pour in the grenadine, and secure the glove closed with a rubber band. Freeze until solid, 4 to 5 hours.
- 2 Lightly stir the orange juice, lemon-lime soda, vodka, and champagne together in the cauldron; add the orange sherbet in large scoops. Allow the sherbet to melt and form an orange layer over the punch. Float the peeled grapes on the mixture. Carefully peel the glove from the grenadine ice hand and float the ice hand in the punch to serve.
- Calories 301.3
- Carbohydrate 46.6 g
- Fat 0.6 g
- Fiber 0.6 g
- Protein 1.9 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Sodium 22 mg
- Sugar 25.1 g