Cheesy sausage-based filling in little cups made from baked won ton wrappers. The baked cups and filling may be prepared a day or two in advance (store covered in the refrigerator) and assembled shortly before serving.
- 1 (16 ounce) package wonton wrappers
- 1 pound sausage
- 1 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- ½ cup chopped black olives, drained
- 1 cup Ranch-style salad dressing
- 1 Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Spray a miniature muffin pan with cooking spray.
- 2 Insert wonton wrappers into the muffin pan so as to form small cups. Bake 5 minutes in the preheated oven. Allow the baked wrappers to cool. Remove from the pan.
- 3 In a medium bowl, mix the sausage, Monterey Jack, Cheddar, black olives and Ranch-style dressing. Fill the baked wonton wrapper cups with the mixture.
- 4 Bake the filled wonton wrappers 10 to 15 minutes, until the sausage mixture is bubbly and slightly brown. Watch closely so the wonton wrappers do not burn.
- Calories 90.7
- Carbohydrate 4.7 g
- Cholesterol 11 mg
- Fat 6.7 g
- Fiber 0.2 g
- Protein 2.7 g
- Saturated Fat 2.3 g
- Sodium 166.2 mg
- Sugar 0.2 g