This is a very simple drink to make. It is easier than ever. Everyone I introduce this to wants more, more, MORE!
- 2 (12 fluid ounce) cans frozen limeade concentrate
- 1 liter artificially sweetened citrus soda
- 12 fluid ounces tequila
- 1 Empty the limeade into a 2 quart pitcher
- 2 Using the empty limeade cans, fill each one twice with citrus soda and pour into the pitcher
- 3 Fill one limeade can with tequila and pour into the pitcher
- 4 Adjust alcohol to personal taste
- 5 Mix well and serve.
- Calories 246.4
- Carbohydrate 45.5 g
- Sodium 0.6 mg
- Sugar 43.7 g