This Oreo® Fudge is very sweet with loads of cookies. A pretty addition to any holiday dessert platter.
- 3 cups white sugar
- ¾ cup butter
- ⅓ cup evaporated milk
- 2 cups white chocolate chips
- 1 (7 ounce) jar marshmallow creme
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½ cup crumbled chocolate sandwich cookies (such as Oreo®)
- 1 cup crushed chocolate sandwich cookies (such as Oreo®)
- 1 Line a 13x9-inch baking pan with parchment paper.
- 2 Bring sugar, butter, and evaporated milk to a boil in a heavy-bottomed saucepan, stirring constantly; cook and stir at a boil until mixture is smooth, 3 to 5 minutes. Remove saucepan from heat; stir white chocolate chips and marshmallow creme into the sugar mixture until completely melted. Add vanilla extract; stir.
- 3 Gently fold 1/2 cup crumbled cookies into the white chocolate mixture until just incorporated; spread into the prepared pan. Sprinkle 1 cup crushed cookies evenly over the top. Press cookies lightly into the fudge. Cool at room temperature until set. Cut into small squares to serve.
- Calories 145.9
- Carbohydrate 22.1 g
- Cholesterol 10.2 mg
- Fat 6.3 g
- Fiber 0.1 g
- Protein 1 g
- Saturated Fat 3.7 g
- Sodium 47.5 mg
- Sugar 20 g