This is the best peanut butter pie out there! You make this and your family will beg for more! It is a bit time-consuming to make, but well worth it!
- 1 single 9-inch pie crust
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- ⅓ cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 cup whipped topping (such as Cool Whip®)
- 1 (3.4 ounce) package instant French vanilla pudding mix
- 1 (3.9 ounce) package instant chocolate pudding mix
- 2 ½ cups milk
- 1 cup whipped topping (such as Cool Whip®), or more as needed
- 3 (2 ounce) bars milk chocolate candy bar, shaved
- ¼ cup crushed peanuts, or as needed
- 1 Preheat an oven to 450 degrees F (230 degrees C).
- 2 Press pie crust dough into the bottom of a 9-inch pie pan. Prick sides and bottom of dough with a fork.
- 3 Bake in the preheated oven until lightly browned, 10 to 12 minutes. Cool completely.
- 4 Beat cream cheese, peanut butter, and confectioners' sugar together in a bowl until smooth. Fold 1 cup whipped topping into cream cheese mixture. Spread into cooled pie crust. Chill in refrigerator until set, 1 hour.
- 5 Mix vanilla pudding mix and chocolate pudding mix with milk in a bowl until pudding starts to set up, about 2 minutes; spread over cream cheese mixture in pie crust. Spread 1 cup whipped topping over the pie. Sprinkle with shaved chocolate and peanuts. Chill in refrigerator before serving, about 1 hour.
- Calories 660.1
- Carbohydrate 73 g
- Cholesterol 42.1 mg
- Fat 37.7 g
- Fiber 2.8 g
- Protein 11.1 g
- Saturated Fat 18.6 g
- Sodium 706.3 mg
- Sugar 53.8 g
Disclosure: Some of the links below are affiliate links. This means that, at zero cost to you, RedCipes will earn an affiliate commission if you click through the link and finalize a purchase.