Cheese. Beef jerky. McCormick® Brown Gravy Mix. Need we say more? Well, it’s easy, too! Prep time is 5 minutes and you can bake it to ooey-gooey goodness in another 15. Scoop this filling dip onto crackers and enjoy the game.
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup shredded white Cheddar cheese, divided
- ½ cup sour cream
- 1 (.87 ounce) package McCormick® Brown Gravy Mix
- 2 ounces beef jerky, shredded or cut into bite-size pieces
- 1 Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Mix cream cheese, 1/2 cup of the shredded cheese, sour cream and Gravy Mix in medium bowl until well blended. Stir in beef jerky.
- 2 Spoon into glass pie plate sprayed with no stick cooking spray. Top with remaining 1/2 cup cheese.
- 3 Bake 15 minutes or until heated through. Serve with crusty bread or crackers.
- Calories 128.4
- Carbohydrate 2.2 g
- Cholesterol 31.6 mg
- Fat 11.2 g
- Fiber 0.1 g
- Protein 4.8 g
- Saturated Fat 6.7 g
- Sodium 291.4 mg
- Sugar 0.4 g