Very tasty recipe. Can’t even taste the alcohol. Perfect for summertime or holidays.
- 1 ½ fluid ounces dark rum
- 1 ½ fluid ounces banana liqueur
- 3 fluid ounces orange juice
- 1 cup chilled lemon-lime soda
- 1 Pour the rum, banana liqueur and orange juice into a highball glass. Top it off with lemon lime soda and stir. It's that easy.
- Calories 401.6
- Carbohydrate 56.7 g
- Fat 0.3 g
- Fiber 0.2 g
- Protein 0.7 g
- Sodium 33 mg
- Sugar 26 g
Disclosure: Some of the links below are affiliate links. This means that, at zero cost to you, RedCipes will earn an affiliate commission if you click through the link and finalize a purchase.