- Published Jun 25th
- Ready In1h 20m
Yummy Turkey Pot Pie Ingredients
The following are the ingredients needed to make delicious Yummy Turkey Pot Pie for 12 servings:
- 3 cups water
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3 cups peeled, cubed potatoes
- 3 cups cubed cooked turkey
- 1 (9 ounce) package frozen mixed vegetables
- 1/2 cup cornstarch
- 2 cups milk
- 3 (8.5 ounce) packages corn bread/muffin mix
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup milk
Yummy Turkey Pot Pie Cooking Instructions
- Ready In1h 20m
To cook Yummy Turkey Pot Pie, you need about 45 minutes of preparation time. The time needed to cook this Yummy Turkey Pot Pie is about 35 minutes , and you can serve your Yummy Turkey Pot Pie within 1 hour 20 minutes . The following are the steps to cook Yummy Turkey Pot Pie easily:
- 1 Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- 2 In a large saucepan, bring the water with salt to a boil, and cook the potatoes until tender, about 20 minutes; stir the turkey and mixed vegetables into the boiling water, and bring the mixture back to a boil over medium heat. Mix cornstarch and 2 cups of milk together in a bowl until thoroughly combined, and stir the milk mixture into the saucepan with the turkey and vegetables. Bring to a simmer, stirring constantly, and cook until the mixture thickens, about 5 minutes. Pour the turkey mixture into a 9x13-inch baking dish.
- 3 Place the corn bread mix into a bowl, and beat eggs and 1 cup of milk into the mix. Spread the batter over the turkey and gravy mixture.
- 4 Bake in the preheated oven until the corn bread topping is golden brown, about 30 minutes.
- Partner Tip
- Reynolds® Aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean-up easier.
Per Serving: 402 calories; 10.1 grams of fat; 57.2 grams of carbohydrates; 20.1 grams of protein; 80 milligrams of cholesterol; 1089 milligrams of sodium.