- Published Jun 24th
- Ready In30m
Yummylicious Japanese Beef Croquettes Ingredients
The following are the ingredients needed to make delicious Yummylicious Japanese Beef Croquettes for 10 servings:
- 3 medium russet potatoes, peeled, and chopped
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 3 onions, chopped
- 3/4 pound ground beef
- 4 teaspoons light soy sauce
- all-purpose flour for coating
- 2 eggs, beaten
- panko bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup oil for frying
Yummylicious Japanese Beef Croquettes Cooking Instructions
- Ready In30m
To cook Yummylicious Japanese Beef Croquettes, you need about 10 minutes of preparation time. The time needed to cook this Yummylicious Japanese Beef Croquettes is about 20 minutes , and you can serve your Yummylicious Japanese Beef Croquettes within 30 minutes . The following are the steps to cook Yummylicious Japanese Beef Croquettes easily:
- 1 Add potatoes to a large pot of salted water, and bring to a boil; cook until tender, about 15 minutes. Drain, pour potatoes into a large bowl. Stir in butter, and mash with a fork or potato masher. Set aside.
- 2 Heat 1 tablespoon oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Stir in onions, and cook until soft. Stir in beef and soy sauce. Cook, stirring continuously, until beef is browned and all the liquid is evaporated. Combine beef and onions with potatoes, and stir well.
- 3 Heat 1/2 cup oil in a deep skillet or wok over medium-high heat.
- 4 Shape potato and beef mixture into 10 similar-size balls, and flatten into patties. Dredge patties in flour. Then dip in egg, and coat with panko bread crumbs. Carefully place patties into oil, and fry until golden brown on each side.
Per Serving: 239 calories; 13.9 grams of fat; 20.4 grams of carbohydrates; 9.6 grams of protein; 69 milligrams of cholesterol; 196 milligrams of sodium.