- Published Feb 18th
- Ready In35m
The following are the ingredients needed to make delicious Zucchilattas for 10 servings:
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 1/2 pounds sliced zucchini
- 1 pound mushrooms, sliced
- 1 onion, sliced
- 1 1/2 pounds tomatoes, chopped
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 1/2 pounds Monterey Jack cheese, shredded
- 10 (10 inch) flour tortillas
Zucchilattas Cooking Instructions
- Ready In35m
To cook Zucchilattas, you need about 15 minutes of preparation time. The time needed to cook this Zucchilattas is about 20 minutes , and you can serve your Zucchilattas within 35 minutes . The following are the steps to cook Zucchilattas easily:
- 1 Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Lightly grease a 9x13 inch baking dish.
- 2 Melt butter in a large skillet over medium heat. Mix together the zucchini, mushrooms, onion, tomatoes, salt and pepper, and add to the skillet. Cook and stir until the vegetables are soft.
- 3 Warm the tortillas 2 to 3 minutes, until soft, in the preheated oven. Fill the warmed tortillas with zucchini mixture and Monterey Jack cheese, reserving some of both for toppings. Roll the filled tortillas and place them seam side down in the baking dish. Cover with the remaining zucchini mixture. Top with remaining cheese.
- 4 Bake in the preheated oven 15 minutes, or until the cheese is bubbly.
Per Serving: 537 calories; 28.9 grams of fat; 44.9 grams of carbohydrates; 25.6 grams of protein; 67 milligrams of cholesterol; 852 milligrams of sodium.