- Published Apr 30th
- Ready In39m
Zucchini Fettuccine with Cauliflower Alfredo and Peas Ingredients
The following are the ingredients needed to make delicious Zucchini Fettuccine with Cauliflower Alfredo and Peas for 4 servings:
- 1 head cauliflower, broken into florets
- 4 zucchinis, ends trimmed
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil, or as needed
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 2 tablespoons flax seeds
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 3/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground white pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon peeled and grated fresh turmeric root
- 1/4 teaspoon sriracha sauce
- 4 cups fresh baby spinach
- 1 cup frozen petite peas
- 1/4 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
Zucchini Fettuccine with Cauliflower Alfredo and Peas Cooking Instructions
- Ready In39m
To cook Zucchini Fettuccine with Cauliflower Alfredo and Peas, you need about 20 minutes of preparation time. The time needed to cook this Zucchini Fettuccine with Cauliflower Alfredo and Peas is about 19 minutes , and you can serve your Zucchini Fettuccine with Cauliflower Alfredo and Peas within 39 minutes . The following are the steps to cook Zucchini Fettuccine with Cauliflower Alfredo and Peas easily:
- 1 Place cauliflower in a pot with water to cover; bring to a boil. Cook until tender, about 6 minutes. Drain; transfer to a food processor.
- 2 Cut zucchini into noodles using a spiralizer.
- 3 Heat oil in a skillet over medium-low heat. Add garlic; cook and stir for 1 minute. Transfer garlic to the food processor, reserving oil in the skillet. Add almond milk, lemon juice, flax seeds, parsley, basil, salt, pepper, turmeric, and sriracha sauce to the food processor; blend until smooth.
- 4 Heat reserved oil in the skillet. Toss in zucchini noodles; cook and stir using tongs, 3 to 5 minutes. Season with salt and pepper. Add spinach and stir until wilted, about 2 minutes. Add peas; cook and stir until heated through, about 2 minutes.
- 5 Transfer zucchini noodle mixture to a large bowl. Pour in almond milk sauce and toss to combine. Garnish with Parmesan cheese.
- Cook's Note:
- If you are following a vegan diet, omit the Parmesan cheese.
Per Serving: 189 calories; 11.7 grams of fat; 16.6 grams of carbohydrates; 8.5 grams of protein; 4 milligrams of cholesterol; 552 milligrams of sodium.